I just have to say I am pretty lucky. I have the best siblings ever. Even though Quinten tormented me as a child he and Nick are still the best big brothers a girl could ask for. I love knowing that I have three people I can count for anything. Having a sister is like having an automatic best friend. We may have our differences but Krista is that best friend. Thanks guys for always being there for me. You're the BEST!Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Blessed
I just have to say I am pretty lucky. I have the best siblings ever. Even though Quinten tormented me as a child he and Nick are still the best big brothers a girl could ask for. I love knowing that I have three people I can count for anything. Having a sister is like having an automatic best friend. We may have our differences but Krista is that best friend. Thanks guys for always being there for me. You're the BEST!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love you Kendall! I was just telling Quinten last night that we sure are blessed that he has such a great family.... and how much we love everyone!
Ditto!!!
Awww just saw this!!
Post a Comment