Sunday, March 13, 2011

Party Time

I knew there was a reason I loved this age (minus all the "terrible two" nonsense). Marlee made turning two seem like the most magical experience of ones life. She didn't stop smiling throughout the whole party and enjoyed having her little friends there to celebrate with her. Marlee has grown to love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so I thought why not have a Minnie Mouse birthday party. She actually asked for a Goofy cake but Minnie was a whole lot easier to make.

Making birthday cakes has become one for my favorite things about being a mom (among many others).

Suzi and Kester were of course among the guest which made Marlee's day. She LOVES Kester and Suzi and is constantly asking about them
The adorable little "Minnie Mouses"

And of course 2 more candles to blow out. Luckily she didn't try to play with the fire. It was definitely something I thought she would do.


Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating this day with us. We had a great time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You did a great job putting it together babe! I can't believe she is two already:)

Mills Family said...

Awww....we missed it! Marlee you are getting sooo big. Koda would love to watch Mickey Mouse with you all day everyday! Can't wait to go to Disneyland with you again.

Amber said...

She looked so cute with her little ears! How are you???? It's been to long! We need to catch up.