Well it happened! Rhaegan has been asking for a while now if she could get her hair cut. And when I say "cut" I mean chopped off. She's of course gotten trims here and there, but now it was time for the real deal. I had to work on the day my mom decided to take her so I gave specific instructions on the length and off she went. Below the collarbone was my only request.
As you can see my request was ignored. My mom tried to convince her to keep it longer but Rhaegan wanted it short. She actually wanted it even shorter than this but luckily my mom stayed strong.
When she came to work to show me I didn't even recognize her. That can not be my little Rhaegan was my first thought. I'm not going to lie, I was a little emotional about it at first. Now that I've had a week or so to get use to it, it has definitely grown on me. I actually love it and have to realize it's Rhaegan's hair not mine. If she loves it then that's all that matters (and she LOVES it).
6 comments:
LOVE IT!! SO stinkin' cute! She looks SO grown up too. I've been wanting to chop Mallory's hair off. I just need to convince Wesley. =o) Hope you guys are well and have happy holidays!
WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???? I didn't recognize her at first. Very very very cute. Where did my little Ray Ray go?!
HOLY COW! I can't believe you let your mom take her without you being there! It is super cute.
I keep wanting Paige to get hers cut like that, but she wants it long. I just cut off 4 inches last week, and it's still pretty long. Paige doesn't mind having it brushed, and it's easier to to cute hair-dos with longer hair. But I still love a cute little bob!
I know Rhaegan never loved having her hair done, so this will be easier! But what happened to her curls!!!??? She's so cute! And she definitely looks more grown up.
i felt the same way when Ashton wanted her's chopped...but like you said, as long as they love it, that's all that matters. She looks GREAT!!!
It is darling, even when it is not combed/styled.
Ah...I'm so sad. We didn't even get to see her hair one last time. Rheagan you look adorable.
Post a Comment