Sunday, April 11, 2010

Best Babysitter

Rhaegan has become quite the little babysitter ever since we starting watching Koda in January. She is always wanting to help with anything I might need. She is constantly doing all she can to keep Marlee away from Koda and his Binky (which Marlee thinks is hers all the time). However, when it comes to changing his diaper Rhaegan becomes a little more hesitant. She helps if I need but prefers to just engage in something less messy. We love having Koda come to play and enjoy all of his sweet smiles. He's the best little baby and is growing like a weed. I love these moments. They make me smile!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That Koda is the man and so cute, I wonder who his Dad is?

PapaCupps said...

I just love watching them grow up. Those little ones are so lucky to have such a super mom and sitter.

n.davis said...

hey. cute blog.
i found it through leslies!
ours is private, so send me an email and i'll add you to our list. :)

gotta love the bloggin' world. :)

n.davis said...

-oh..oops.
my email.


nikkisheaj@gmail.com

mapacupps said...

What a darling picture.