Happy Birthday, my little dancer!
I can't believe Rhaegan is already 4 years old. I feel like just yesterday she was learning how to walk. Now she's riding bikes, writing letters, singing songs, negotiating her way out of trouble and on her way to being a teenager. She is a joy to have around and we love her to pieces. Here are a few of things Rhaegan is enjoying at age 4:
1. The show "Max & Ruby"
2. Any type of candy
3. Fluffy, frilly outfits. The higher they twirl the better.
4. Dancing to music
5. Playing with her friends
6. Makeup (especially lip stick and nail polish)
7. Making cookies and cakes (there has to be frosting included)
8. Pajamas! She is always borrowing her cousin's.
9. Noodles (plain or with sauce) She could/would eat them everyday if we let her.
10. Bubbles
We love you, Rhaegan and we hope you had a great birthday!!
7 comments:
I know... yesterday I must have said out loud at least five times... "I can't believe Rhaegan's FOUR today!"
Paige is OBSESSED lately with Max & Ruby. We don't have it on DVD, but we'll have to get some to take to Grandma's. Or Grandma can record some episodes on her dvr for the girls.
Who are Max and Ruby? OH, Happy Birthday Rhaegan! We can't wait to see you in a few days
I feel like she is going to be getting her drivers license soon. STOP GROWING UP RAY RAY!!
WOW! Four- I can't believe it. She is so cute I love her little outfit. Can't wait to see her and Marlee!!
Sounds like quite a girly girl. What is it with little girls wanting to hurry up and be a teenager? Boys don't do that. If anything they are the opposite! My kids love Max and Ruby and I love that it is a calm, quiet show. Happy birthday to her. :)
So cute! I can't believe she's 4!! Holy moly. Where does the time go?! Your girls are SOOOO cute!
Post a Comment