Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Rhaegan is 2!!!

Rhaegan is officially two years old. Where has the time gone? We had her party last night which turned out to be a lot of fun. As you can see from the pictures below the party had a penguin theme to it. Rhaegan loves penguins so I thought why not? She picked out the plates and cups and when she saw the penguin balloon she about fell over with excitment. Hopefully this next year goes a little bit slower. She is growing up too fast.

Rhaegan and her favorite balloon

These are the penguin cupcakes I made for the party

Rhaegan was so excited about all of her presents

She got a little bit bashful when everyone was singing to her. It was adorable.

A penguin party wouldn't be complete without a penguin gift
(it was from her Aunt Kimmie)

5 comments:

MVP Family said...

We love Rhaegan and I am sure we will be over soon playing with her kitchen since Maddox wants to help build it. Love you guys and your cute family!

Krista said...

So CUTE!!!! Just one more week until I see you guys!

mapacupps said...

What a doll baby! Can't wait to see you guys, especially Rhaegan.

Alyson said...

Wow! Time does fly! Ashley Carter sent me your blog a while back, and I just now checked it out....Rhaegan is so beautiful! How are you liking Utah? We miss you guys around here, hope you're doing well. Merry Christmas!

Kendall said...

We are doing great. I check your blog all the time and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Utah is great and hopefully I'll be able to come visit Fremont soon. Merry Christmas to you as well.